It feels like a while since I last updated my blog. I've been swamped getting into my new apartment and getting everything settled in. I wrote a previous blog entry about an apartment I thought I was going to get. It is a pretty long story, but basically the managers were not professional and ended up renting out the apartment I thought I was getting to someone else. You can read the full story of what happened to me at DoNotRent.com. Needless to say, it caused me a great deal of stress initially. I had to go back into the apartment hunt mode and I had already purchased furniture for the place I thought I was going to get. In the end, it really worked out in my favor.
I ended up not only finding a better apartment, but it's over $200 a month cheaper (which is more manageable and reasonable for me to handle). It's also owned by my grandfather's best friend's son, so they actually were very accommodating to me in the rental process.
You can check out photos of my new apartment on my Dropshots page. :)
Anyhow, everything else in my life seems to be coming together. My friendships are better with everyone that I have in my life. My relationships with people that have caused me drama in the past have gotten considerably better and I am enjoying myself. My financial situation is looking up between more manageable living expenses. Additional work through blogging. Refinancing of a personal/car loan which will lower my monthly payment by $350/mo. All my credit card debt onto 0% interest card for a year. And, even better news.. I just weighed in at 244.2lbs at my WeightWatchers meeting, putting me 2.3lbs from my new 10% goal and 2.3lbs from the lowest I've ever weighed since I've put on this weight in the first place! Oh, and 0.4lbs away from getting my 25lb award!
I can finally say that in the first time in a while.. I. AM. HAPPY.
1 comment:
Nice! Sending a smile!
Post a Comment