I thought I'd memorialize this letter here in my blog, so it will (hopefully) never be forgotten.
Kristina.Reading this letter brought tears to my eyes. It's amazing to me that someone saw all of those things in my over 7 years ago and to see how much I've gone through and have grown up as a person since this letter was written to me. And, ironically, one thing in this letter still stands out to me.. You are a hundred times more than you think you are.
You have confidence and wisdom. I really like your personality. I feel sorry for people who ditch you. They miss out on so much. You have the most beautiful heart and spirit. You are the lighthouse for all of us in this class. You are direct and know what you want. You are heartfelt and we appreciate you. Faithful. Introspective. You are a hundred times more than you think you are. You are so kind and faithful. I wish you so much happiness. You deserve it. You are important. You are special. You are loved. I see you and you are very wise. You are so courageous for all that you endure. Thoughtful and caring for others. A survivor. Willing to give. You are full of love. Tons of energy. You are creative, talented and beautiful. Thoughtful. You are a great friend.
I've had so much going on lately. Working a second job blogging and preparing for this move! I can't wait!
1 comment:
Very nice...!
Post a Comment