After quite the hiatus and the removal of several posts on my blog that I sadly regret, particularly the one about my battle with my weight, I am back. I had several people message me and ask me why I had taken down entries and not blogged in a while. In fact, I actually had my 10th grade English teacher, whom I'm in touch with via Facebook, message me and ask me what happened to my blog and that she really enjoyed reading my blog. I had no clue she even read it! I was truly flattered, to say the least. So, I reflected on blogging and came to the conclusion that I really liked blogging and that I missed it. It was a way to document my life, parts of my life, things on my mind, etc. I love writing and it's a way for me to have a bit of a creative outlet, so I decided that I wanted to get back into it.
Also, after much consideration, I actually decided to add a video component of my blog as well. I guess they're known as "vlogs". So, that being said, I did an introductory/welcome video blog message.
Hope you guys - - the known and unknown followers out there - - enjoy it!
P.S. I should have probably added in the video that I'm sick, hence.. I sound like a mix between Fran Drescher, Kirstie Alley and Barry White.
No comments:
Post a Comment